Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes cannot repair cars they product!!!

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  hbguy 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I have an MB B180 CDI year 2006 automatic gearbox and I get the problem with computer of gearbox. I was going to Mercedes representative in Romania (Autoklass Service Pipera - Bucharest, Romania) and I paid and order the parts necessary for fix the problem. There is more then 2 months without spare part received and no information about from Daimler-Benz Germany regarding the date of delivery of the item... Is anyone get similar problem with the Mercedes cars ?!? Haw is possible the big Concern as Mercedes to not be able to fix the car as they product ??? They take my money from 2 month ago (because they request paid in advance) and they didn't give me nothing even no information of future date when they will send me the necessary part for fix the gearbox...
Is normal, is somebody get the similar problem please tell me haw they fix the problem? I have to call Mercedes to the Court?

Thx.

#7 ·
It pulled strongly. It even showed up when they measured. They adjusted as much as they could and claimed it was barely in spec. I've owned very high mileage cars that didn't pull that bad, including a 1972 benz. I wouldn't expect it on a new benz, I couldn't accept the lack of repairs. I've never been as insulted with any new vehicles I've bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.