Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advice and Guide with Factory Order

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  netienne 
#1 ·
I am hoping to factory order my first MB in the next few weeks (I cannot find any in inventory with all the options I want). It will be a CLS550.

Ive never done a factory order and I am hoping to get advice from those with experience. In particular, can someone advise me on the following....

It seems to do a factor order i need to go in to the dealership and configure it with the fleet manager. However, I do want to shop around for competitive prices with

other dealerships in the area. From someone with experience, is it acceptable to go to each dealership, configure the car with the fleet manager to get pricing (hopefully

with some discounts off MSRP) and then wall out so I can compare with the other dealership offers? Or can I just deal with the fleet manager on the phone or by email?

Is what I described above the usual procedure for factory builds? Do I discuss pricing and discounts with the fleet manager after we've configured the options?

Please advise

See less See more
#2 ·
Is there anyone here in the forums that can access NetStar (or whatever application Dealerships use to submit factory orders) to check the status of my factory build? I dont want to bombard my Sales Agent with emails. Ive already emailed him once to confirm that he did indeed submit the order.

Im getting anxious to know if everything is moving along as it should.

Please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.