Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urgent help with 2001 ML320 parts please!

5K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  eric242340 
#1 ·
Hi, I really need help with figuring out what parts my old ml320.
Unfortunately I got into an accident which caused damage to the front bumper and a few other parts of the car. The dealership where I am said that they would charge me close to 10 grand to get the parts and fix the car. They also refuse to give me a serial number to all the parts that the car needs, I have an invoice with the name of the parts and only some parts have serial numbers with them. Unfortunately where I am they're the only MB dealership so I can't do much about it. I know that I can find the parts online for cheaper and ship them to where I am, so can anyone help me figure out the parts that don't have serial numbers? I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd try!

#2 ·
Firstly it would help us if you complete your user profile and give a location!
Just a country or region would help.
10 grand ....... GBP, USD, AUD, CAD, SGD?????????

#3 · (Edited)
Hi, sorry i had registered through my phone and couldn't complete my profile at the same time. I currently live in the Middle East but the car was purchased in Switzerland in 2001. The dealership are asking for close to 10,000 USD. I've attached the invoice with the parts needed to fix the car. I'm currently trying to get the VIN number from them as well since the car is still with them. Your help is greatly appreciated!!

#5 ·
Thanks for getting back with that important information.

If you can give us the descriptions of the parts you need we can probably find the MB part numbers for you.

You may be able to find some yourself using a site like this Mercedes-Benz Teilekatalog (Ersatzteile online)

If you can get your VIN# that would help too.
If you can get to your ML and take off the damaged parts, you will find that each one will have a part number stamped on it.

Dealers are always the most expensive option, so yo need to find an independent mechanic to do the work.

Just in case this is near you Dubai, UAE - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.