Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Spot Benz Driving Event!

7K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Joseph Mitilieri 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I've signed up for this event in Washington D.C. I went to a Lexus sponsered "Luxury redefined" SUV event a month ago and had a blast. Hope this is similar!

#3 ·
yea, this seems to be a trend now. Saab is throwing a large "proving grounds" event, Volvo has a track driving event to introduce their new R's, and now Benz is doing it. I missed the Volvo. Will try to go to Saab's. Signed up for Benz's but not yet sure if my schedule will work out.

#4 ·
Yup....I'm actually doing the Mazda one as well. It looks like a total blast.

BTW....I missed the Volvo R one too. :( I love that car!

#7 ·
Yes, the car is completely loaded, plus the great sound system and seats. I would not trade my S60 2.4T, for the money and what you get, drive one and then you will know. I was also liked their SUV, but I enjoy driving the cars, drive a commuter Van 185 miles a days, so it"s nice to drive the cars.

#9 ·
In regards to the S60 R, I totally think it's worth it! I am expecting delivery of that beast in the fall. Volvo already has my $1000 deposit and I think the 330's days are limited!

#10 ·
Good choice, having driven for the past 20 years, they only get better. dHad a drive in a "R" wagon this past week, what a blast. If I did not like my C320 Coupe, woould have one tomorrow. I do have the S60 2.4 T so I am happy.
Good luck, what Color did you get, they have a silver one here in Daytona, my friend owns the dealership.
Tom

#12 ·
I wish! I had to pay full price for mine and I was happy for it! Some dealers are charging a "market adjustment" tag-on of $2000 to $3000 for the R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.