LG Comso 2 and Mercedes Benz GLK350 Bluetooth Connection Problems - Mercedes-Benz Forum
Mercedes-Benz Forum Mercedes-Benz Forum Header Right

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Enthusiasts Forums > M/G/GL/GLK Class

BenzForum.com is the premier Mercedes-Benz Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
antdude

Vehicle: none
Question LG Comso 2 and Mercedes Benz GLK350 Bluetooth Connection Problems

Hello.

I am helping a client with her Bluetooth issue. Her couple years old LG Cosmos 2 (Verizon Wireless carrier) phone seems to have Bluetooth connection problems with her new Mercedes GLK350 SUV that was traded in from her old SUV model. It was connected, but it kept losing connections. Both SUV and phone's screens show connections and disconnections messages. It seems like there is a connection problem between them.

I tried fiddling with the settings on the phone, but nothing seems to help. Even moving closer and farther in the SUV doesn't make any differences. I tried deleting her two existing "MB" Bluetooth profiles, but was unable to add a new one even with autodiscovery enabled.

I also checked on http://www.mercedes-benz.com/connect for this phone, but it only listed one LG phone and was not even close to her phone model series for this SUV. The phone works without Bluetooth though.

Are there detailed instructions on how to connect these two through Bluetooth? Or is this phone old and/or incompatible and she needs a new one?

Thank you in advance.
antdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Enthusiasts Forums > M/G/GL/GLK Class