Misc 2002 CL55
Looking for some info, advice and parts for my 2002 CL55:
- Car came with no owner's manuals of any kind, i have found the Operator's Manual online, what other manuals and documents would come with this car when new? Trying to compile a complete list and then i can go searching.
- This car has Brabus door sill plates, steering wheel and the rear AMG emblem has been replaced with BRABUS. Now, how do I know what else beyond this may be a Brabus part? I can't imagine just putting a nameplate on it for the old ego alone... But to each their own. I wonder if there were Brabus 'packages' etc.
- Looking for original sales and marketing brochures, etc for this car, putting together a sort of coffee table book.
- Looking for a matching original AMG wheel to use for the spare - should it fit. Where is the best spot to find one of these?
- Two plastic parts needed - best to go to a dealership for these? Or is there a good aftermarket company that would carry these? a) Small lid for pens, cards etc inside glovebox lid - b) plastic bit at RH side of passenger seat to cover mechanicals.
- Popular question I'm sure - best way to integrate my Android cell phone into the stock hands-free system via Bluetooth. Is there an adapter bit that 'plugs in' to where the factory cell phone goes in the upper console space?
- Nav system - redundant in 2013 with the newer (better?) GPS nav we all have on our cell phones?
- Designo packages - how does one know if a car has a designo pkg, in lieu of any original documentation?