Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

how to use mb star das 2011 software with T30?

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  dpc004 
#1 ·
Last month i bought the mb star das 2011 software with T30 from china.very cheap.But i can't use it mastly.So i want to get some video about it.If you have it,i will very appreciate for you.Thanks a lot.

#2 ·
Hi, enjoybenz.
I suggest that you need to find a dealer to help you, generally, dealers will provide technical support. If he can't solve your problem. You can choose to go to this website, looking for experts to help. They have professional obd technical customer service to answer your problem.

In recent years, Chinese forgers, who excel at making fake copies of everything from Louis Vuitton purses to Guess Jeans to Rolex watches, have set their sights on the MB STAR market (and other automotive diagnostic systems for other marques). This has resulted in a cottage industry whereby one could purchase an MB STAR system for anywhere between $600 and $1,200. Over the past year or so, as Chinese copies of the MB STAR C4 system have come onto the market, the prices of the MB STAR C3 system have come down to a typical range of $250-450, depending on the vendor and the items included in the package.

These "clone" systems are easily available on sites like eBay and also Alibaba.com from hundreds of vendors. As with any Chinese copy of anything, quality varies and quite often -- but not always -- one gets what they pay for. The recent reduction in price of the MB STAR C3 systems has made even relatively good quality systems very very affordable for the DIY mechanic and/or MB enthusiast -- providing them with the same diagnostic power as the dealership mechanic (but not the same level of training and knowledge). Typical options that are available with MB STAR C3 systems available on the Internet include: an array of cables; a multiplexer; a hard drive containing the MB STAR software package; and instructions on how to set up the system.

The software typically includes: MB Xentry, WIS, EPC, STAR Utilities; EWA net; Star Browser; Star Finder; and a recent MB parts price list (which goes out of date quickly). Quite a number of vendors also provide Internet support, including the ability to remotely control systems over the Internet (with the user's permission, of course) to diagnose installation and software problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.