kvin112

Vehicle: E350
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2008 MB E350 Designo

Hello,

This is a private sale and I'm not a dealer. I'm looking to sell my 2008 Mercedes Benz E350 that comes with the designo package and low mileage (28k) This is a black sedan that has a rare cream (designo) colored leather, wood (burl) steering wheel and throughout the cabin. This has a panorama roof (sunroof in the front and back) Full Navigation, keyless entry/exit/start/stop, hands free calling, voice control operating system, Ipod attachment (factory) Rear shade, Xenon package, Rain sensing wipers, Tons of extras. This is a Certified Pre owned car that is warranted direct thru Mercedes Benz up until 100k miles. I have taken a job with less pay and can no longer afford this car. I put a lot of money down on this car and hate to see this go. I haven't had any problems at all. Its last service was 6 weeks ago. Please serious inquires only, this car can be seen after 4pm M-F or Sat or Sun anytime. This price is best offer, please no unreasonable offers as you will be paying off my loan ($36k). Please email me to set something up. I will be posting pics shortly. New to the forums so not really that sure how to post pics yet. I will be posting them shortly Thank you!

Last edited by kvin112; 08-01-2011 at 10:14 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome