LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 10-18-2009, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Vehicle: 2001 S430, 2004 CL 500, 2005 S500, 2007 S550, 2009 E550
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Remanufactured AIRmatic Suspension Parts by Arnott Inc.

Hello everyone, my name is Adam. I am here to introduce myself and my company to this forum. We remanufacture air suspension parts for all the W220, W211, & W219 chassis with AIRmatic Suspension. We currently offer remanufactured front and rear air shocks. This is a great alternative to the high cost at your Mercedes dealerships. We also offer new compressors manufactured by WABCO (the O.E. supplier for Mercedes-Benz). We are now a supporting vendor and member on Benzforum.com

I personally want to give special thanks to all of the members that have purchased our products and continue to support Arnott Inc. We are currently working on many new exciting products for Mercedes-Benz vehicles. We are due to release a completely new series of affordable replacement air shocks early in 2010. We are also finalizing the development of a coil spring replacement kit that will completely eliminate the AIRmatic suspension while still providing the AIRmatic ride quality. Both of these kits will feature a new series of custom designed shock absorbers manufactured exclusively by Bilstein here in the USA. I will keep everyone informed of all our new products and special promotions as they come available. We are currently offering a 10% discount for all forum members. We would like to extend this offer as a thank you for all your support. We understand in hard times like these every savings help.

If anyone has questions about any of our products, services, or technical assistance please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]

Air Suspension Kits, Air Shocks, Suspension Parts, Struts - Arnott Industries
399 Challenger Rd.
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
1-800-251-8993
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Vendors > Arnott Inc.