Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vacuum Diagrams On-Line

52K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  kevin smith 
#1 ·
Hello All:

There have been quite a few threads relating to the vacuum system recently, so I thought I would highlight the Peter Schmid page which offers the vacuum diagrams for many of our models:

http://www.peterschmid.com/vacuum.htm

I had this in another thread, but it is buried.

I hope this helps someone.

Sincerely,
Scott

#3 ·
I tried to print out the vacuum diagram for my car and it looked like schmid. I couldn't read it. Anybody have better luck? Anther source? My vac lines were all re-routed by the previous owner's mechanic.

#5 ·
thanks for the vacuum check .I am having problem with my boost pressure after 40 mph and I do think that with a check of my vacuum system I might find something to remidy that lack of power loss.However, I stand corrected if this is not the reason I labor over 40 mph . If there are any sugestions besides vacuum, i would be delighted to here from the forum.
geoffd.

#11 ·
hello this is my first time on a benz forum. i have a 240D 1983. while i was trying to change my own oil and fuel filters (i know this isnt a big deal but im new) the powerbrake booster vacuum line was disengaged. after i replaced it with a new one, my car runs like total crap. doesnt change gears properly. will this get better in time or is there some kinda of trick? thank you for any help. --jenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.