LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 02-18-2006, 05:25 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Why do u like/ dont like the M-class? and the G-Wagen

Whats theMercedes SUVs???
I reli dun no anithing abt cars!!! but i hv a project abt MB, n thats why im new here, i am reli terrible at cars!!

so, why do u like these Class?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-13-2006, 04:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't know if your's is a serious inquiry or a kid playing around from your spelling and grammar. But here's a real response. I looked at the S class sedans since my wife wanted a four door with adequate room. When I then checked the space on the ML, I found it to be a roomier, and more versitile vehicle. It has plenty of space with nice appointments and rides well on long trips. Since I fly fish a lot,, I also use it off road, where it performs very nicely in some extreme off roading areas. The navigation system is an added bonus when off roading and exploring new areas to fish, hike and mountain bike. I also looked at the BMW and Porsche SUVs, and since my local Mercedes dealer has been very good on my two SL's I decided on the Mercedes. I passed on the G wagon as I liked the everyday driving and ride comfort in the ML. My wife can haul our grandkids and all their gear in the ML, and still park it easily. We got the extended warranty and it was a bargain since it fixed all the glitches without any cost to us. And with Mercedes roadside assistance service, I don't have to worry about her getting stuck somewhere when I'm out of town on a fishing or golf trip. All of our Mercedes have been very satisfactory over the last 32 years, and I'm planning on buying a couple new ones this year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Enthusiasts Forums > M/G/GL/GLK Class