Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

S400, Aircon does not work

30K views 53 replies 3 participants last post by  ilexusman 
#1 ·
Hi! Got the AC problem with the S400 Hybrid.

There are lots fault coming on.

- The flower motor running and stop, run again and stop by itself.
- No air out to the front air vent.
- The flower speed does not correspond with the selection on the screen.
- LIN, BUS and power supply look ok.
- Temperature at component A32N1 blower regulator (-40).

Please see the print short.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hahaha! Wrong spelling mate. It's became the flower. Ahahahha.

The blower is turning all the time when engine start without the command and it's same speed. But the blower is on and off when just ignition on.

What do you mean but pulling out the blower? How can we know if the AC system working or not if we pull the blower out?

Thanks for respond mate!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#11 ·
The fault keep asking me to check the cable and supply to the regulator blower and I can see all are supply correctly. Once I replace the new regulator then it did not make any change.

All three codes does not point out to check any other area beside the regulator.

#20 ·
Hi! i have checked and it is connected well. In the actuation data it is also showing correct temperature of current temperature which is about 29 degree.

Do we need to do any adaptation when replacing the new blower regulator mate?

This car was hit by mototorbike on the front right door and it should not affect the AC system... I cannot understand that.

#28 ·
All fuses have been checked. Nothing can condenser as faulty cable or fuses. Rear blower working as normal and give ok value.

Front blower cannot control and the blower motor working and stop working itself. Speed control cannot change, AC compressors is not engage. B82 interior humidity sensor is not possible to find.

Anyone can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.