Money pit. - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 01-07-2016, 02:11 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Money pit.

Ok, I have a 2000 S430 which is the biggest nightmare Mercedes I have ever owned. Having put in 8k in that car, I'm now to a point to just donate it to kars for kids. Anyway, besides my airmatic gives me headaches, now I have another problem. My DCM, or my drivers door control seat control module. I have no power to that door at all, I checked the 40 amp fuse, and sure enough it was blown, I replaced the fuse, but still no nothing works. Does anybody knows on this forum if there is another fuse somewhere in that car what supplies power to the door module? I am out of options, and I'm seriously considering to just part out the car and buy myself a Chevy, at least parts are cheap and less problems. Some help here would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-08-2016, 03:55 AM
R.I.P Always Remembered

Vehicle: Zotye 1.5T 2016 model
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Enthusiasts Forums > Mercedes-Benz Sedans/Wagons > S class