10 Things I Learned Driving the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 10-13-2015, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Sponsored Editorial Content

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
10 Things I Learned Driving the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe

Quote:
Mercedes brought me to the beautiful East Coast Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador to drive the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe. We drove the GLE 450 AMG model through some stunning scenery, and hereís what I learned during my drive.

From the moment you open the door, luxury oozes out from every one of the carís pores. This is a Mercedes, after all, and I wouldnít expect any thing else.

Everything feels substantial, and you can tell that no sacrifices were made in terms of quality materials and comfort. It feels like youíre driving a safe, and even the way the doors close make you feel like youíre riding in something fit for royalty.
Read more about the 10 Things I Learned Driving the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe at AutoGuide.com.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz News & Polls > Site News