Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone pushed their coupe to see how many seconds it takes from 0 to 60? I'm afraid to push my car that hard. Is there a difference when using auto or standard shift?

·
Registered
10 Posts
pushing it really wont make a difference, as long as its after you break it in. I havnt timed it but lets just say its not a s600

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for replying to my question but I think I may have not asked the proper question to get the answer I was seeking. I think the c230k coupe is sold as 0 to 60 in 7 seconds. I think it accelerates from 0 to 60 less than 7 seconds and I wasn’t really pushing. Yes…I must admit I’m one of those Benz owners that doesn’t want to push their Mercedes too hard (whatever hard is). As the commercial for another car company ask, when you don’t have to worry about your car what do you think about? So I began to wonder just how long it takes to get from start to 60 and will it make a difference if you do it in manual or automatic? 8)

·
Banned
175 Posts
Lynn
noticed that the C320 Coupe, the 0 to 60 time difference between auto and stick is .1, big difference from the C230 Coupe. Also quick question, my C230 coupe changed fuel management system from stardard to performance mode, is this opional on the C320.

Thanks, you are a great source from MB info
Tom

·
Registered
17 Posts
dont worry

:twisted: Dont worry to push your Benz hard. It's build for bad treading.
All cars are tested on race tracks and autobahn. In my area i often see prototypes on the autobahn. Our last c230k survived 230 000km. I think for a super charged car it's ok. Now we changed this car to an C 220 Cdi sportwagon. We drive MB cars since 20 jears and never had problems. At time we drive 4 MB cars

German quality rules :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts