Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All,
The company has a shut-down this time of year and I have decided not to work any of it so I don't have to be back untill 1-1-05. The dogs are going to get a lot of rabbit chasing done. I might even get some sleep.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Howdy All,
Well, back to work and I'm ready for 10 more days off :D The dogs and I got a lot of walking done while looking for jacks to run. One of the runs was real interesting and it went something like this. All 4 dogs were molesting a pile of bushes when the pitbull comes flying out right behind a jack. Chime and Jazz (my 2 Salukis) take over the chase. But outof the sky a raven comes in and starts bothering the jack. It makes the jack do some small dodging moves but it can't shake the raven. Then the raven makes a hard dive and makes jack do a 90° left turn then the raven dives again and makes jack do a 90°turn back to the right. All this time my 2 are still running after them. Finally jack makes it to heavy cover and the raven keeps on it for a little bit before jack looses him. My guys lost jack as soon as it hit the heavy cover but wathed where the raven was at ad went into the cover but couldn't find jack. I have never see this happen so that was neat. In some places they hunt Salukis along with hawks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts