Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I realize that this is my first post- I am a Subaru guy, but my grandfather is a Mercedes guru. I have been asked to sell these 18 vintage Mercedes which range in years from the 1970's and back. As it is most apparent, these cars have been sitting out for awhile. I have photos of the VIN plates as well as shots of the motors. No real car shots unless requested. In my opinion, there are about 5-6 cars that are worthy of restoration, but I am no expert, that's why I am posting here. Here are the photos. I am in the process of looking up the VIN's to see exactly what model the cars are.

I am not quite sure how or what to ask for any of this stuff, so I hope that some of you can assist me. I am located in central Louisiana.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone know where I might generate some interest in these cars? I may pull the motors and tranny's if requested.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Man, I hate to say it, but the cars look too far-gone for restoration. There may be some parts worth saving. It is hard to tell what you have from the photos. See if you can identify each vehicle and post a list. Also, it would be good to know what part of the country the vehicles are located. Good luck. It is sad to see these classic vehicles just rust away!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts