Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
19" Boyd Coddington Wheels - $950

I sold my 2000 E320 Wagon so I have no use for these wheels anymore.

Here are the details:

1. Brand: Boyd Coddington
2. Size: 19 x 10 (Rear) 19 x 8 (Front)
3. Tires: 275/30R19 (Rear) and 245/35R19 (Front)
4. Comes with rear hub and bolts (with locks)
5. Valve stems are mounted on the inside
6. There is one scuff mark from hitting a curb on one of the rear wheels (repairable?)
7. Some minor scuffs from tire mounting

I haven't confirmed the bolt pattern, but from the MB E320 wikipedia description they have a bolt pattern of 5 x 112 (12mm x 1.5 lugs) with an offset range of 30-40mm.

I can provide more details if you are interested.

Asking $950 but make me an offer!

Email is the best way to get ahold of me.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
where are you located I am interested in them & in the SF area. What are the offsets? Need to make sure they would fit my w211 E55. The finish polish or chrome.

thanks

PS: would email you as requested but it does not show your email. Will PM you as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
where are you located I am interested in them & in the SF area. What are the offsets? Need to make sure they would fit my w211 E55. The finish polish or chrome.

thanks

PS: would email you as requested but it does not show your email. Will PM you as well.
Sorry about not providing my email... I assumed that people would be able to message me through PM.

I'm not sure if you are the person I met up with last weekend, but we learned the difficult way that they will not fit on E classes with big front brakes. The rears seem to work out okay, but the fronts will not clear the brakes.

Thanks for your interest!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts