Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i'd like to know what means that light to the left of the HandBrake light on panel, in 190E series? it has a picture of round, with little squares atound it.

i was testing one mercedes 190e, and when i just started the engine, this light was ON for about one minute... then it is off.. then when i stop and start again it is off....

why is it so? and what does this light indicates?

thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
Let me first say that I am not familiar with the 190E, but if it is like the 300E it sounds like you are describing the brake pad wear indicator. If it is a circle with three "dashes" outside the circle on each side, then when this lights up it indicates that you need to replace the brake pads on the front. Again I am not 100% sure that is what you as asking about. By the way all the indicator lights should come on when you turn the key on but go off when the car is started. If it is the brake wear indicator it should come on when you apply the brakes.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks!

thanks! i found it too!!

but i have another similiar question, what means that... mm.. bottle with "!" sign inside it??? it looks like circle bottle with such sign inside, what does this lamp indicates???

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts