Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**1967 Mercedes-Benz 250S**-.-**Gasoline**-.-**

Scroll down for video.

This will be an amazing project car for someone who wants to take it where i'm leaving off. When I purchased this car the title say's 70,000 but actually the odometer reads 60,000 right now so this might mean the odometer was reset at 100,000. This car comes with a straight 6 cylinder engine and the automatic transmission is great too! the wood interior is in fair condition but needs to be restored- basically if you are going to make this a show car then you know what will need to be done. Missing one hub cap and left driver side turn signal lens is cracked. ENGINE RUNS [email protected]! but has a radiator leak that could be a cheap fix or full replacement. Sunroof motor works fine but tracks need to be cleaned to make operational. Chrome is excellent on the front. Front door hinges are specially engineered to allow for the door to completely close with a little as a touch. THIS CAR IS ALL STOCK!!!
RUNS ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING FOR A 38 YEAR OLD ENGINE.

The title is CLEAR and this car has never been in an accident.

new parts
Water Pump
Radiator Hose (Lower)
Battery
Carburetor Kit
Fan Belt
Sunroof Seal Full
Spark Plugs

needs
radiator leak, needs to be fixed or replaced.
fuel pump or clean the old one
rear emblems
1 hubcap to make complete set
rear left lens cover
does not have the stock radio.

GIVE ME A CALL:
540-785-8110

I'm located in Fredericksburg VA so you will need to pick it up or I will deliver this car anywhere in VA for only $150.

VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://members.cox.net/tacticalstyle/67mercedes250S.wmv
right click and "save target as" the video will run smoother this way.

Thanks for browsing-!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts