Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1993 300e willow green. 2.8 motor, 205k sounds good, lots of new parts. Not familiar with Mercedes. Driver window doen't roll down, motor is good though, most every motorized part on the inside works as it should, head rest motor, seats motors all good, good compression on motor, mercedes wheels, Tan leather interior all good NO big rips. No radio. The bad is she won't go forward, drives like a dream in reverse.
CLEAR TITLE. I plan to strip car and put all parts on EBAY. Has new air handling pump? front of motor down to the left, new tensioner. If any of you guys are interested i will sell WHOLE car for $1300.oo I can deliver in NC for $1.00 a mile as it will have to be towed, you could drive it in reverse, but may get pulled. LOL. Car located in Wilmington NC, My number is 910-397-0113 leave message i will return all calls. Maybe sumthin simple to fix or maybe new torque converter as the car will drive if you get it rolling up to about 5mph. I will be dismantling this car for parts 8 days from this post 6/02/06. I would much rather sell it too someone to fix and drive she is a beautiful car. Jeff

1 - 1 of 1 Posts