Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here some pictures of my 1993 C250D(iesel) classic with some slight modifications and a minor 560+k kilometer in it's past...

The front with C43 bumper, factory xenon headlights, avantgarde grill and the first signs of parktronic...

Sideview with 17inch AMG styling III, C36 front brakes, painted doorhandels & C43 skirts...

"Rear"view with C43 bumper, Sebring DTM exhaust, model 98 taillights, model 98 trunklid, AMG trunklid spoiler and GPS/GSM roofantenna.

...dash overview with model 96 climatronic, model 96 switches and indash 7inch navigation screen...

...all switches are in use...no fake switches...

...close up of the indash screen...and radar detector...

...heated REAR seats...

...dieselpower @ 510k kilometer...

...a couple of 5s...

greetingz,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lynn said:
Oh my god, you washed it.
Not did I only wash it - I even detailed it...but must admit that the car is back to the basic black color again by now... :wink:

greetingz,

·
Registered
130 Posts
awesome car how much is factory original I cant belive that it came with all that stuff in 1993 my 1997 is missing alot of those cool features, and a disel that is awesome too i wish i bought one, but i did not know the existed. are those rear seat warmers i could use those in my car and is that a factory nav system, nice radar intergration, are you in north america or Europe ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andrew said:
awesome car how much is factory original
erm...the car had a steel sunroof and outside temp gauge from factory...and that was it...it looked like this when I bought it at 125.000 kilometer:

And this is how the interior looked like (after I already added rear headrests, carkit, radar detector, black center armrest, cassette holder and ashtray delete):

...this IS the same car...and as you can see: windows were manually operated, no airconditioning at all...manual adjusted seats, cloth interior and black plastc dash trims...

The heated rear seats were never an option on the W202 - it is "home"made - just like the nav system is...I myself am located in Europe.

greetingz,

·
Registered
130 Posts
sweet where did you get all your extra parts I would like to do some upgrades to mine like foglights, xenons with wipers, dual exhaust but I cant find any cars to get part off of I guess you guys have many more in europe

If you dont mind how much did it cost to make it what it is?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Andrew said:
If you dont mind how much did it cost to make it what it is?
As a true modding enthusiast - I don't want to know!!!

Fact is that I used my car for 440k kilometer already and I still enjoy it every single time I drive it...knowing that the car is basically build up by myself makes me apreciate it a lot more...and therefore the car is not to be sold untill it is a wreck and will be parted out.

greetingz,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stephen_B said:
might be a stupid question, but what is the orange zone between 50 and 60km/h on the speedometer?
Just a highlighted area to make the max speed in town better vissible...that is to be found on all eurospec clusters...

greetingz,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts