Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The right side of the rear brake lights are not working. I tried replacing the bulbs but that didn't do anything. I have no idea what else could be the problem? Any advice or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The right side of the rear brake lights are not working. I tried replacing the bulbs but that didn't do anything. I have no idea what else could be the problem? Any advice or solutions would be greatly appreciated.
Does the "defective lamp" warning appear on the dash? I am sure you have checked all the related fuses. Have you tried to swap the bulb left/right?

Or are you referring to your rear fog lamp, because the fog lamp is only installed on one side (as it is bright enough).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does the "defective lamp" warning appear on the dash? I am sure you have checked all the related fuses. Have you tried to swap the bulb left/right?

Or are you referring to your rear fog lamp, because the fog lamp is only installed on one side (as it is bright enough).
that could be one issue, maybe you have pulled the dial 2 clickes not just one - enabling the rear fog lamp....or the issue could be solved by opening your driver's side door and on the verticle left side of your dash there is a 3rd fuse box...when I swiched out my stock tail lamps to 00+ E55 tail lamps I ran into the same issue, thought I checked all related fuses however that 3rd fuse box was the culprit.........I'm assuming problem has been solved, kinda an old topic but maybe another member might run into the same problem down the line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts