Will the 245/40-17 tire measurements, look like the 2004 C230K sedan tires? Man i should have waited for the 2004 sedan. The 2004 sedan comes with 17x7.5(front) and 17x8.5(rear). Will changing the tires on my 2003 look like the 2004 sedan?
Probably not completely, because I'm told that the suspension has also been lowered of the late '04 sedan.
Like you, we wish we had the brand new C230 for my wife instead of the '03 we took delivery on in April. Of course, if we did the trade-in now, might the later '04 C230's come with even further (better) changes too? Its like musical chairs.
There are now 2 models (at least for Canada) for 2004 C230K sedan, Classic and Sport.
These are the list of upgrade from Classic to Sport for both C230W and C320W:
1. 17-inch alloy wheel with 5 spoke design: 225/45R17 and 245/40R17
2. Lower and stiffer configuration of the sport suspension, this lowers the car as well.
3. Oval stainless-steel exhaust pipe.
4. Enhanced braking system with larger diameter rotors and front callipers. "Mercedes Benz" lettering on the front brake calipers.
5. Cross-drilled front roters.
6. Leather trimmed 3-spoke steeling wheel.
7. Short leather-trimmed shift lever.
8. Stainless steel pedal cluster woth rubber studs.
9. Velour carpets with loop-stitched seams.
10.Front sport seats have larger side bolsters.
11.Leather seating inserts are standard.
The price difference between Classic and Sport is CAN$4,500.
A forum community dedicated to Mercedes-Benz owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more for all Mercedes-Benz and AMG models!