Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderator:

How about some 2003 C230 Sport Sedan TV Commercials?

I see those leftover from last year, but none for this year. It would seem that the forum originators (and many enthusiasts within) are still high over their purchases of last years' C Coupe. This is fine, of course, but there are some newer models that deserve their time too.

MBUSA has at least three nice videos of the stellar new C230K Sport Sedan; one being the super hot helicopter and motorcycle chase. This has has great imagery and sound.

(Remember, the Sport Sedan is actually lighter than the coupe, with the same power and handling.)

Here's my request for getting these onboard.

Thanks.

Christopher

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MBUSA Website

Yes, I have checked the website, as was indicated in my posting...

(You may need to reread it).

I know where the videos are at; I wanted to have them imported to this forum, just like the other videos. This was the idea.

I have long since had all these videos downloaded to my PC, including the aforementioned C230 Sports Sedan helicopter and motorcycle chase. I would just like to see them on this forum page, too.

Christopher

·
Registered
34 Posts
My bad -- I presumed you were talking about the company by your reference to MBUSA, not the website!

Apologies, :oops:
Aaron

·
Registered
453 Posts
New website content

Thanks for your suggestion. We have added your request to a number of additional improvements planned for BenzForum in the near future. Keep checking back for new content and features to add value to our growing BenzForum membership. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mercedes-Benz Club of America (MBCA)

Mercedes-Benz Club of America (MBCA):

Yes, I am a member. (See my postings in this regard). I was at a meet on Saturday at the headquarters for RENNtech (Palm Beach county, Florida). It went over very well.

Re: Video suggestions:

Thank you. Would love to see the C230 Sedan video (mentioned above).

Christopher

·
Registered
453 Posts
c2jones

Glad to hear about your MBCA meet at RENNtech this past Saturday. I was at a Peachtree Section meeting of MBCA at the Southeast Railway Museum in the Atlanta area also on Saturday. I would be interested any any additional information you might want to share regarding the RENNtech visit. As you may know, importpartsonline.com (the owners of BenzForum) are also an authorized dealer for RENNtech.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts