Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!
I really missed up my car and need some advice. :confused:

I have a '04 C240 that had a transmission leak and me and my dad decided to change the oil and put in a new gasket. Well... he put the transmission oil in the motor and then drove it. Which made it come up in smoke. So he clean the transmission and motor and put everything back where it goes. But now it's making a loud noise. I took it to the dealer and they screwed me 200 bucks to tell me something that wasn't even the problem. They said it was the motor rods. Fixed that and its still making that noise.

Where is that loud noise coming form? How did a little mistake get so big? I want my car back. HELP!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello All!
I really missed up my car and need some advice. :confused:

I have a '04 C240 that had a transmission leak and me and my dad decided to change the oil and put in a new gasket. Well... he put the transmission oil in the motor and then drove it. Which made it come up in smoke. So he clean the transmission and motor and put everything back where it goes. But now it's making a loud noise. I took it to the dealer and they screwed me 200 bucks to tell me something that wasn't even the problem. They said it was the motor rods. Fixed that and its still making that noise.

Where is that loud noise coming form? How did a little mistake get so big? I want my car back. HELP!!
Noise diagnosing without hearing virtualy impossible good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts