Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let the tuning begin, tuners are already starting to fiddle with the W205.

From the article:
Inden Design has come up with an aftermarket package for the 2014 Mercedes C-Class, including a power kit that boosts the 1.6-liter turbo-four from 156 to 200 hp. Based on the C180 equipped with the AMG Line, the styling program includes a sandstone metallic wrap courtesy of TTS and 20-inch five-spoke alloys, while chassis upgrades consist of a 45-mm lowered suspension and stainless-steel sports exhaust borrowed from the C63 AMG Black. The car plus upgrades comes in at 49,900 Euros.

10 pictures in the gallery

·
Registered
10 Posts
Park your Mercedes Benz in Neutral, is it possible ?

Park your Mercedes Benz in Neutral, is it possible ?

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to park your Benz in Neutral to be able to push it when engine is turned off ?

Thank you for your replies.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ignition on, window open, car in P, step out of the car and close the door, lean through window and put car in N.

Thanks again, but by doing this I cannot leave the car with ignition off and still in Neutral.

Where I live we often park in front of other cars because we do not have a big enough car park, so I am trying to find a solution to park in front of others and still allow them to move my car when I am sleeping.

·
R.I.P Always Remembered
1,865 Posts
Thanks again, but by doing this I cannot leave the car with ignition off and still in Neutral.

Where I live we often park in front of other cars because we do not have a big enough car park, so I am trying to find a solution to park in front of others and still allow them to move my car when I am sleeping.
I see, if the people who need to move your car are family and trustworthy you could always leave the spare key available to them?

·
R.I.P Always Remembered
1,865 Posts
unfortunately they are just neighbors...

so there is no solution ?
Well this is a new one for me, but the selector lever is electronically controlled and therefore a computer program is involved, so I would suggest you talk to the local dealer and see if part of the program can be disabled using their diagnostic equipment to allow what you require.

However most, if not all, dealers do not like to adjust the cars standard settings as this means they can be taken to court for such action in the event of an accident, however an Indie may be more ready to accommodate you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts