Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I would like to ask if it is ok to call the dealer who did the maintenance every 1OK miles on the car to see what have been done since all I got were receipts of the services were done without items.
The car has 51K miles.

Thanks, kb

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi,I would like to ask if it is ok to call the dealer who did the maintenance every 1OK miles on the car to see what have been done since all I got were receipts of the services were done without items.
The car has 51K miles. Thanks, kb
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure!
They should be able to give you a complete print out of all service visits.
Good luck.
Report your results. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maintenance Record

If the dealer is smart they will take the opportunity to discuss your service records with you and try to sell you any additional service they feel you need. Seriously, if you don't get the information that you want from the first dealer, call another. As I understand it, every dealer has access to your complete service records. The dealer that is willing to provide this information for you is probably the dealer that you want to trust with service needs that you cannot perform yourself. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Every dealer has access to any services performed under warranty. Anything that the customer pays for is only recorded by the dealer doing the service. Maintenence items on cars not covered by MB's once and former "free" service will not be present. Brake work, wiper inserts, belts, etc. will also not show up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts