Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to this forum and am in the process of purchasing a c230 coupe.
After much research and solidified by the fact that I am a German Auto fanatic, I have decided to take on what appears to be the dificult task of extracting 425 reliable HP and support tunning out of a 2002 year model.

Specifically I am looking to accomplish 3 things. 1. a car capable of an 11 second 1/4 mile run. 2. to create a visually stunning vehicle that would be worthy of the badge it carries. 3. to create a viable alternative to the current field of american and japanese pocket rockets.

A list of planned mods are: Eliminate super charger and replace with Garrett "balistic" series ball bearing turbo, Custom Header and Exhaust, Port and Polish Head, Modify(possibly fabricate)intake, Cylinder & Piston coating, custom cams, springs and retainers, Upgrade head studs and gasket, Custom intercooler by ARE, AMG racing lightweight Flywheel and clutch package, AMG 11" rotors and Dual piston calipers.

I am hoping to work with Renntech here in south Florida to assist me with programing the factory ECU if not, then I will utilize 1 of several stand alone management systems I have been researching. Any information that any of you gentleman(and ladies) can provide as my journey goes would be greatly appreciated.

Also I do have one initial question regarding the Aero Kit featured in the "Gotta See" section, where exactly can it be purchased? I had no luck finding it on the Renntech site.

Thanks,
Speedwerx

·
Registered
453 Posts
Body Kit No Longer Offered

Thanks for your interest in the RENNtech aerodynamic body kit for the Mercedes-Benz C230K featured in the photos on this site. Unfortunately RENNtech has made a decision to no longer offer the body kit. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts