Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

New to the forum, very impressed with the knowledge available. I have the oppurtunity to purchase at a very attractive price a 1986 560SEC in very good condition, will pay about $2,000. Need some advice and please excuse my ignorance, is this a good deal. Silly question, I know , but it has an emblem of a horse on back, what does that designate. it is my understanding there were only 187 of these types made, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there, i have a 560 SEC as well, if you get the car, join up at mbcoupes.com, otherwise, browse our archives. We also have a buyers guide for these cars. Also take a look at benzworld.org, we may be able to better help you out there.

Anyhow, what do you mean 187 of these vehicles? Ones with a horse on them? Most likely they are the logo of the dealer that originally sold them, but post a picture to be sure.

A 560 SEC in very good condition is a good deal at $2000.

Where are you located?

eddie

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
if it looks clean and doesn't leak too bad, 2K is an incredible deal. i am unsure as to the meaning of the horse and would also like to see a pic posted. i'll show it to some of my older techs and see if we can't figure out the meaning.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts