Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 300D Mercedes for sale. The body and interior are in excellent condition with the exception of the driver's seat which needs to be replaced. It has a sliding moonroof, electric doors and windows, a/c etc which was all working when we had to park it. My husband was driving it and it ran hot. We have been told by someone who works on cars (but not diesels) that it sounds as if it is a blown head gasket. That being said, it is not running. The car has only had one previous owner and was taken care of by them and us! How much should we expect to get for this car? I have listed it for $1,000.00. Is that too much? If anyone is interested in this car, please email me. I am in GA.

Thanks!
Kelly

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Kelly,

It sounds like we are in the same boat. I have a 1979 300SD Benz and I am trying to figure out how much to sell it for and I really have not received any responses from this site. See a few postings below yours. I have seen a ton of 1980 300 SD's but I have not seen any pricing for a 1978 or 1979. ( I have seen pricing from $500 to $8,000) Go figure. I am even considering selling my car on ebay.... My car is also in beautiful condition but I fear I left it sitting too long and now I dont know if the battery is dead or who knows what... Best of luck to you, Barbara

1 - 2 of 2 Posts