Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Just wanted to take a quick moment of your time and say THANK YOU for your orders! We deeply appreciate your business and as such are here to stand by you through your entire time as our customer.

Remember, we are simply here to serve you. By sponsoring this forum it gives us a chance to meet new people, enhance beautiful vehicles, and spread the gift of shine!

As one of this forum's sponsors we are here to answer any and all of your questions while you either start out giving your vehicle the detail it deserves or are ready to reorder your favorite products you've run out of!

Also don't forget just by being a member of this forum by entering your discount code you save automatically! If you don't know this forum's code, shoot me a PM!

During your entire time as our customer remember you are protected by the only 110% guarantee in the detailing industry! We fully stand behind each and every single on of our products and will continue to do so for years to come!

There are several ways to contact us if you ever have any questions whatsoever about how maximize your detailing potential, one of the best ways is right here on this forum! Feel free to post up a question, send me a private message, give me a call!

So again, thank you for your business and let's keep the trophies coming in!
-Jason

1 - 1 of 1 Posts