Benz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id like to increase the power on my 2002 c230 coupe, i was wondering if u knew of any chips that were effective, air filters, intakes, pulleys ect. Thanks!

·
Registered
453 Posts
RENNtech performance products

RENNtech has an ECU upgrade for the C230K utilizing state-of-the-art programming technology to bring you maximum performance, drivability and reliability. The result is increased horsepower, faster throttle response, 300 rpm gain over red line with a raised top speed limiter to over 180 MPH. They have several performance packages for the C230 Compressor Sports Coupe up to 2002 including an ECU, pulley kit, and other items. Since the owners of BenzForum are an authorized dealer for RENNtech products, we will be happy to assist your should you want to purchase any of their high performance products.

importpartsonline.com
an authorized RENNtech dealer

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Renntech performance mods?

Hey, I was wondeirng if you could give me a link to this site with more information on the new ecu /pulley kits and stuff. thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
i read somewhere else in the forum that renntech is no longer selling pulley kits for the c230k... kleemann, too.

is this a trend? any thoughts/reasons why c230k performance mods are being discontinued?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts