Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for wheel and tire package. Looking into the AMG Monobock II or ASA replicas.

Since my car is only a C280 not a true AMG, I was wondering if I should get the authentic AMG wheel or ASA's. I have priced the AMG wheel and tire package to be $1750 w/ Pirelli's and the ASA's to be $1400 with the same tires. Is it worth the extra $350 to install on a regular C280? I also changed to Bilsteins Sports and Eibachs as well changed the ball joints and bushings while I was in there. This is my daily driver.

Do you guys think its stupid to install AMG wheels on a C280. I looked into like the HP Racing mesh wheels but not sure if I like it or not. Looks too "Pimped". I always like the AMG styling.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would go for the AMG wheels.

You spent the money for Bilsteins Sports and Eibachs and why not spend an additional $350 to get genuine AMG/MB wheels. This is especially true since you mentioned that you liked the AMG.

Remember, wheels are visually one of the prominent parts of your car. Take good care of the AMG and you will enjoy them for many years to come.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts