Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
What's better about it? I haven't ever had any problems with Explorer, but am willing to change if there is a benefit.

·
Banned
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
narwhal said:
What's better about it? I haven't ever had any problems with Explorer, but am willing to change if there is a benefit.
Tabbed browsing, MUCH FASTER, less crashes, little or no pop ups spyware resistant .

All muscle and no junk in the trunk.

·
154 Posts
No fawking popups for one!

I've been using Firefox for over a month now, so what's new with the latest version?

And, when will Thunderbird finally get the feature that allows several outgoing email signatures like Outlook Express?

·
Banned
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zeitgeist said:
No fawking popups for one!

I've been using Firefox for over a month now, so what's new with the latest version?

And, when will Thunderbird finally get the feature that allows several outgoing email signatures like Outlook Express?
It links much better with Java, Flash and takes care of a few snafus that Adobe caused.

I think there is an extention for the Thunderbird sig issue. i'm using Outlook for now I have it so integrated with work applications it works for me.....well at least most of the time.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've been using it for the last few weeks.

Since my HD crashed and I lost everything (nothing too imp't though, but if there is, this time I'll back-up) I decided to go with FF and it rox.

No adjunk, popups, it's fast, stable and best of all it's not a MS product. I quit using Outlook and now use my ISP POP mail and a 3rd party day calender.

I should have listened to you Howie and the other FF proponents many months ago!!

·
Banned
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
W126 said:
I should have listened to you Howie and the other FF proponents many months ago!!
Awwww it's OK but I've been using Mozilla for a couple years and switched to Firefox when .2 came out.

Do you have extentions installed?

·
Registered
302 Posts
At home (now) I use Apple's Safari surfer. It's simple and fast and has an effective pop-up blocker and I never get spyware.

In contrast, at work we use IE exclusively. It sucks like a black hole. Our whole system is run out of some dank dungeon in Warshinton by a bunch of necrophiliac trolls from hell. We have NO individual control over anything, even the desktop. I run adaware and spyware about once per month and I get 200 or so thingies to remove every time.

Several years ago I used Opera on the PC. I liked it a lot. But the net-trolls made us remove everything that they don't like. Bastards.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts