Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how to solve the problem of the anti-lock brake and seat belt dummy lights coming on intermittently? They don't seem to come on at the same time. If one comes temporarily on, the other one seems to go temporarily off. If this is a fuse problem, is there another place to look for fuses other than the passenger side panel sliding panel under the dashboard area? If it is a OPV problem, is there a way to test this or do you just change this relay out? I would appreciate any advice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can anyone tell me how to solve the problem of the anti-lock brake and seat belt dummy lights coming on intermittently? They don't seem to come on at the same time. If one comes temporarily on, the other one seems to go temporarily off. If this is a fuse problem, is there another place to look for fuses other than the passenger side panel sliding panel under the dashboard area? If it is a OPV problem, is there a way to test this or do you just change this relay out? I would appreciate any advice.
While result not guaranteed, you might also clean up related ground connections. There is a major ground connection, accessed by removing the Odo and gages; several circuits held to chassis by one, single bolt.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for sharing this information with me. I will definitely try to find if this is the problem. Mike H.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts