Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im basically thinking exhaust and kit, for right now all i know i want to do is black out the grill and get a flat embelm

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
There are several turners that sell mufflers and catback systems, but the are all pretty much made by Sebring/Remus. You pay extra bucks to have the tuners logo on tips made my Remus. Other muffler and exhausts are made by Eisenmann www.eisenhaus.com and Supersprint. For less bucks a competent muffler shop can make a system using mufflers from Borla, Magnaflow or Flow Master.

The grille you can do your self with black out tape usually available at most parts houses. The other moderator, c230k, did his car with tape. He has posted pics. On the other hand, you can have it painted at a body shop for about $100. The flat emblem is available from many sources.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It might sound crazy, but try contacting a company that offers "goldplating" on emblems,etc. Those companies usually offer the "Black Chrome" option also. But it may be expensive. Good Luck with the sedan. Also, try ebay for the flat emblem. Search under brabus, carlsson, lorinser and you show find some stuff. Be careful, a ton of stuff on ebay are knock-offs. Take care!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts