Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a decent shop in the Washington DC Metro area? Tried Silver Star Motors and forgot to take some grease with me (if you know what I mean). Tried RC Imports in the past but he's now a very busy guy and have to wait 2 weeks to get service.

Not too much into dealerships because I feel the better techs go out and start their own gigs with all the experience they've gotten over the years at the dealership.

A lil picky here, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
You might want to try American Service Center in Alexandra about a mile off 485 near the W.Wilson Bridge and one in Arlington. My father in law has bought around 7 MB's from the one in Alexandra and has always received excellant service. They are a MB Dealer. There website is www.justmercedes.com. 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm also looking for a shop for my benz

Has anyone tried EuroMotorCars in Bethesda, Maryland. I used American Service Center in ALexandria, VA, but they seem to have more work than they can handle. Seems like my car is there 2-3 days before they can service it. I'm talking minor stuff. I hear Euro has a larger service department and pretty good at turning around vehicles. Will try them next.
Also I have used this little shop called Merce and Volv for 10 years working on my Volvo, they're located at 15th and Church Streets NW, just above P st NW. They did an excellent job with my Volvos. Since I live in the city on 13th Street NW, They're easy to get to and from home.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been to the American Service Center in Alexandria a few times and they got me in the next day both times and had the car done that day. I bring my car down from Laurel MD just to go to ASC because everyone has told me they are the best in the area. Until they do me wrong I will continue to go there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have used ASC for several years for each of my E class. But here lately they started charging for a loaner car (since I didn't by each car from them) and 2-3 things did not get done or done right. Didn't rotate tires, tried two times to fix gas gauge in TE, still goes all over the map. Just last week went back to Mitch Carr Mercedes Repair in Kensington (3 miles up the street). Work done right and on time and I will continue to go to Mitch. The down side is, we have to work out car shuffling between me and my wife, I'm willing to do it. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts