Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in Alpharetta...E420 '97

Just traded in my '95 C280 for a '97 E420. I would be interested in starting some type of local club. The MB of America Club has a Peachtree chapter, but seems to be more of the Senior set.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ouch! 8O Guess I am a member of the "senior set", but you may want to check out the Peachtree Section of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America. All members regardless of age are welcome.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Re: I'm in Alpharetta...E420 '97

gtbuzz100 said:
Just traded in my '95 C280 for a '97 E420. I would be interested in starting some type of local club. The MB of America Club has a Peachtree chapter, but seems to be more of the Senior set.
Ha ha.....lol :p

"Senior set"? During my first term as President of Peachtree Section, I was 33....ANCIENT, I know :roll:

Currently, I'm wrapping up my second term (I'm now thirty-eight) and the incoming President is about 32-33. We even had an event at Andretti Speed Lab back in February...raced go-karts against each other for some kewl trophies and prizes.

My suggestion is to join and participate. There are some great people in MBCA, and are willing to share info and experiences :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts