Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I recently picked up my first Benz. I got a C230 Sedan, and am curious to know what kinds of Ground effects / Spoilers and various other mods have been done to similar cars. I have always wanted to some body work on my car, but am unsure of what to get or where to look. All the aftermarket stuff I can find seems very expensive. Are all mods done with Barbus, Lorinser only??? Thanks for the help all. Here is a pic of my new toy.. Enjoy all
2004 C230 Capri Blue, C2, heated seats, cd changer.
Bottz

·
Registered
11 Posts
C240 Body Kit

Hey, I have a 2002 C240 with the full Lorinser body kit. It gets so many double takes. Lorinser has a pretty cool kit for the c230 as well. If you'd like to see some pictures let me know.

Mike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pictures

Here is a picture of my C320 with the Full Lorinzer body kit. It cost be about a $1,000 painted and installed. The price was a little high, but the paint job is perfect.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
BottzsBenz said:
Hey all I recently picked up my first Benz. I got a C230 Sedan, and am curious to know what kinds of Ground effects / Spoilers and various other mods have been done to similar cars. I have always wanted to some body work on my car, but am unsure of what to get or where to look. All the aftermarket stuff I can find seems very expensive. Are all mods done with Barbus, Lorinser only??? Thanks for the help all. Here is a pic of my new toy.. Enjoy all
2004 C230 Capri Blue, C2, heated seats, cd changer.
Bottz
Why would you want to soup up the c class? Keep it STOCK :wink:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I found a reasonable 7 piece lorinser body kit for $800 and wondering if i need to change my 17inch wheels to 18? Is it a must? what do you think guy since you are the experts on this?

·
Registered
11 Posts
No way am I an expert, but my opinion would be no you do not need to change your rims. I put the stock 16" rims back on my car for the winter and it still look pretty good.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts