Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew where to get steel wheels for the C230. I am waiting for my new C230 to arrive, and need to get snow tires for it. All I have managed to find so far are alloys. We have lots of snow and road salt up here in the frozen north :twisted: (Just across the lake from Ontario) and it takes a toll on alloy wheels. Also, will 15" wheels fit over the '04 Ccoupe brake rotors, or do I need to get 16's. Can't wait to get my C. :lol: Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stephen_B said:
I got them from the dealer. They are 16"
Thanks for the info. I called my dealer here in NY and they told me that MBUSA doesn't stock the wheels, that I would have to get them from Canada or Europe. I may be heading for Onterio soon to pick some up. I am not sure of and impart tarrifs. I guess I can avoid the Goods and Services tax though. I guess the Canadian dealers are owned by the European distributer and not by MB USA. You guys get different choices of interiors that we don't . Luckily I don't live too far from Canada. :idea: I may just have to buy some decent beer while I am up there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was recently quoted from a MB dealership $142CDN (about $100US) for a 16" Mercedes steel rim. I'm considering a mag for that price. MB recommends 16" however I think a 15" will fit. I would stick to 16" to prevent future warantee related disputes.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Chatel, Québec City

(sure that the fact that I just bought my car there must help to have a deal!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts