Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had the auto mode shut off for no reason on their C230K? I have an 02 that this happens intermittantly 4-5 times a month. I can not duplicate this concern and I hate to take it in since it's intermittant. Has anyone else had this issue and what did the dealer do to repair it?

Thanks for the help.

02 C230K
Black
C7

·
Registered
263 Posts
Have had that happen. A note on another board suggested this "reset" technique which has worked for me. No re-occurrence of the problem.

Turn off your auto climate. Adjust your fan speed (left knob) to the nine o'clock position. Turn on your climate control. Should work in a normal manner.

The above is what I've done. You're supposed to be able to turn off the fan control with no effect since the climate control ignores the setting. But I didn't do that. Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
you have the warranty. Take it in when you still have it. They can check it even if it is intermittent. If they can find the problem, they might can the parts for you. You will be sorry if the problem persist after you warranty expires.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem... Wath type of climate control you have? The mine it's the european one, It's the same?

How you make the reset? When i put at nine o'clock the left button, the AA turn on, after i press the auto button and that it's not auto mode.....?!?!?!

THANKS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts