Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weeks (10/13/03) Autoweek's Stragetic Buying Guide Part IV tells buyers to stay away from 'el cheapo sportscoupe'. Everytime this magazine writes about this car it's negative. I don't understand why. My 2 year old Magma Red 6-spd is a joy. No problems. As recent as yesterday I got the comment 'Cool Car'. My car was out the door including sales tax and registration under $30K. What else is out there that compares to this car in price, quality, confort, utility and looks? I don't get it. If I wasn't addicted to a weekly automotive magazine... But, what do they know?

·
Banned
175 Posts
You are right should keep it to ourselves, it's great to have a car, for the price, and not everyone has one. I have had the C230 Coupe and now the C320- Coupe and for the past two years nothing but pure joy. Only good, honest reviews on all cars that I have read, come from Europe, this country goes with what company has the most money for ads. I have been driving for over 40 years and the Coupe is one of the best I have driven or owned, for the money. Enjoy the ride 8) :roll:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts