Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to locate some dustless or low dusting brake pads for my 05 c230 K sedan but the companies that I've used in the past for domestic car applications aren't showing any part listings for my car, like Raybestos. I've used their QS pads and they were great, they lasted forever and made virtually zero dust on the wheels. I still have the factory pads on my car but I drive like 20 miles and there's already a coat of black brake dust on the wheels. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't find brake pads

I looked for the PBR pads mentioned in the thread you guys posted but they only have pads for the old body dtyle c230. Where the heck can I find some pads at?

·
Registered
28 Posts
See if Autopart International has a listing for your car. Their pads have a new technology for less epoxy in the making of the pad. I was talked into them by a rep for the front and I didn't wait for my rears to wear out before getting rear pads from them. The fronts were making less dust than the rear after the first set, now I have very little dust at all.
NO NOISE OR WEAR ISSUES after 25k on front and 5k on rears.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas, I'll give that a try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts