Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys,

I am not an owner on a mbz, but I have a question about that awesome blue tint that comes on some mbz's...Can I get it?..thats the question.. That tint will match perfectly with my car..hopefully I can..I dont want to go getto blue tint from any ordinary tint shop..ill only go with your guys tint..hopefully it is a tint and not the glass..cuzz im sure that not all mbz come like that.I live in SoCal, so if anyone than can hook it up , it would be apprectiated.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
that tint is factory, and at my dealership we don't tint windows that color. it does list "blue-tinted glass" as one of the features right on the window sticker, so i believe it was tinted that way, and not the result of some special glass. i wish i has more info for you, although i'm sure out in cali you'll be able to locate some one who has done an aftermarket blue tint like that before.

·
Registered
27 Posts
PHAEDRUS242 is right. The Blue tint on certain MB windows is in the glass (not a film like most). They do have blue tinting instead of the typical limo black. Do a search for c2jones. He added blue tint to his sport glass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts