Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear members, I would like to let you all know, that on December 24th BenzForum.com will have new owners - TK Investments, LLC. I'm very excited about this because I feel that TK Investments, LLC will bring BenzForum.com to the next level! You might see some changes soon to make this site even more interesting and successful. TK Investments, LLC is very passionate about Mercedes-Benz, so they won't let you down :)

I'll continue to visit this forum and be your good friend.

Thank you!

·
Banned
175 Posts
Forgot, you might think of posting this a the top of the page for all to read. Because of your efforts this forum will continue to grow and keep the MB family together.
Tom

·
Registered
263 Posts
Does this mean you are no longer an administrator and that Lynn and C230K are no longer a moderators? :?:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark08859 said:
Does this mean you are no longer an administrator and that Lynn and C230K are no longer a moderators? :?:
Not necessarily, I'm still Administrator and Lynn with C230K are sill moderators. This MIGHT change on Tuesday. I'll keep you informed!

·
Registered
453 Posts
As mentioned above TK Investments, LLC is the proud new owner of BenzForum. We are excited to be associated with such a fine group of fellow Mercedes-Benz enthusiasts and look forward to a long and productive relationship. Let me first express our appreciation for the hard work and dedication of this site's founder Pweb, along with the contributions of C230K and Lynn as forum moderators. It is our hope, and we expect, that Pweb will continue to be an active member. We also would like to extend an invitation to both C230K and Lynn to continue in their role as moderators. We look forward to working together and sharing a mutual interest in all things Mercedes.

We now face the challenge of building on the success of BenzForum up till this point. Bigbenzman and I have assumed the role as Administrators for the site. We would like to encourage all members to pass on any suggestions of ways that we can make this site even more valuable. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts