Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had 2003 E500 with Stone interior since January. The strip of carpet on the door sills are difficult to keep clean. Anyone found a way to do so or a strong cleaner to restore original color? Am considering switching to Charcoal interior if no solution is found.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pick your feet up and quit scuffing it......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try a product called "Spot Shot" carpet cleaner for the tough stains and Blue Coral makes an auto carpet cleaner which works well for "everyday" use. My '03 with stone interior looks beautiful but tough to keep clean as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
jwchwang,
I know exactly what your talking about. I have an '02 E320 with oyster color interior and it's tough to keep it clean also. And it's not a matter of just picking up your feet. The interior is "too" clean a color in my opinion but it looks very nice when clean. I do try and clean it every week so it doesn't build up or set in. I like using leather wipes for anything leather and a product called "Simple Green" works wonders on all else. Good Luck. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have the best product for you i use it all the time for my benz go to home depot in the back of the store where they have the personal carpet cleaners and pick up a product called folex. just spray and wipe with towel. let me know what you think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts