Benz Forum banner

Should i get blue tints?

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 02 C230 Kompressor and the exterior is Orion Blue. Im thinking of getting tints but I went to this shop and told them about how they have to change the door trim thing to moleskin and they said NO that it wont scratch because their tint is scratch proof or something. I think its all bull and they just want to tint my car and have no idea of the damage the tint is going to have like you guys says "horizontal scratches". Anyway another part of this is I want a good place where I can tint my car in New Jersey, if you know somewhere that does a good job and knows what to do with our coupes please tell me. Another thing is I'm thinking of getting BLUE tints on it because black is so played out and i want to be different and i think it will match my orion blue. What do you guys think?. Your feedback is whats going to motivate me or not of getting these color tints. :?:
Thanks, former member.
Neil Neves

·
Registered
94 Posts
I also insist on what the second guy said:
"Scratch proof my butt. I have a scratch in the glass from the seals. "

My car is just 2 years old and I will have to soon change the tint because I can bearly see through the window .....

I would also add : "Choose the best quality available"

·
Registered
46 Posts
Blue Tinting

We love the extra blue tinting we had applied (through the dealership pre-purchase) and so does everyone who sees the car. At every event, dinner meeting, weekend at Miami Beach, etc., we get rave reviews.

Most say that this is the car's most single distinguishing and attractive feature.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts