Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Well, you probably added about 4 hp with all of modifications. The C220 was one of the slowest vehicles ever made by MB. The vehicle is heavy and the engine is anemic. It's also geared for higher speeds and as such acceleration suffers. I would take a little pride that you don't have to drive a japanese econobox and just cruise (more what it was made for). If you need to go fast, I'd buy a car that was designed to go fast.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i know that my c220 is about 3100lb and it is not fast but i found a kommpreser for about 7000 but i dont have that much money right now. so any other ways 2 get more power like pullys or now cams..i also might get a 80 shot of nos

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
You can add a kompressor kit, but your car will still get beat up in the stolight drags by stock VTEC Integras. If you're looking to spend that much money, trade up to a C 43 and get a car that is already fast and well sorted (as well as more reliable than a forced induction motor that was never intended to be forced induction; read: brittle internals).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts