Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has 22,000miles and it is a 2002 C230 K. The car seems to have extremely bad tire wear. The tires are continental sport tires on 17"
Also, whenever i turn the wheel to the left, the car makes a funny noise,
makes a (nyeuh nyeuh nyeuh) sound very quickly and repeatedly.. :lol:
With that, they've also said that i need to replace all my tires, brake pads, and callipers <~ (spelling?), on all four wheels. What's going on!
The car is only a year old! What AM I TO DO!?
Where should i go take my car for advice
Should i pay MB all that MONEY!?
What's wrong with my Tires/Brakes
I NEED HELP.. Thanks.
~Chris
e-mail me at [email protected] with your responses
thank you

·
Registered
175 Posts
I can't speak for the brakes (haven't had any trouble with them) but I also had those crappy 17" ContiSports. I had to replace them at 18,000 miles. I now have almost 22,000 miles (I drive over 100 miles/day). I put on a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires, which are pricey but I have had good experience with Michelins in the past. I also wanted some all season tread for winter. So far the tires are great. A little noisier than the Contis, but that's probably because they have TREAD.

I also noticed that the "square tires" I used to have every morning with the Conti's does not occur with the Michelins. Good tire and I recommend them. Bought mine from The Tire Rack and the buying experience was also excellent. Expect to pay somewhere in the $200/each range though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts